“Ravenous Solemnity” is out now including our most intense and majestic material to date. Thanks for helping us spread the word!
Those who preordered via BC will receive automagically a download link for the digital version. Physical pre-orders will be shipped this week.
You can order using one of the following options:
- via our Bandcamp site (physical+digital): slightly more expensive but includes an instant lossless download.
- from the Dephosphorus/Blastbeat Mailmurder paypal store (physical, includes download code): only the physical version, provides registered shipping options, slightly cheaper but doesn’t include an instant download. A download code is provided within the record though, so you will be able to redeem it upon reception of the physical item.
- by dropping us an email at bodybag666 [at] gmail.com (Greek residents should use that option for cheaper postage rates).
- from our labels 7 Degrees Records and Handshake Inc. Our North American friends should order from Handshake Inc. who will provide for the first time proper distribution in the continent. Please notice that if you order the LP from their Bandcamp pages (here and here) you will also take advantage of an instant lossless download.
“There Is A Color”, an excerpt of our 2nd full-length album “Ravenous Solemnity” due out in late January 2014 by 7 Degrees Records and Handshake Inc, is downloadable right now as part of Invisible Oranges’ Handshake Inc./Alternative Tentacles/Mutants Of The Monster Sampler. The sampler also includes a brand new track from label mates Gridlink, as well as other great bands such as Wake, Total Fucking Destruction, Rwake, etc.
There is a color,
There is a sea unsailed.
There is a sky,
awaiting to explode.
There is an essence,
There is a soil untrod.
There is a sound,
A function unthought of.
There is a Void,
A Vacuum Invisible.
There is a color,
A chasm unexplored.
There is a colour,
- guitars/bass: Thanos Mantas, vocals: Panos Agoros, drums: John Votsis
- music by Thanos Mantas
- lyrics by Tolis Yovanitis
You can now order the Dephosphorus/Wake split-7″EP from the new Blastbeat Mailmurder/Dephosphorus paypal store. The split-7″EP with Great Falls will also been soon available separately or as a part of new bundles.
We are glad to announce that our debut album “Night Sky Transform” is about to be pressed by 7 Degrees Records! It will be a gatefold LP, pressed on 180g vinyl, and it will include a poster and a download code. Brace yourselves!
We have received our copies of the split-7″EP with Wake! Panos hasn’t managed to update Blastbeat Mailmurder paypal store yet, he’ll do it within the next few days. In the meantime, if you can’t wait to get the fucker feel free to email us (dephosphorus [at] gmail [dot] com) or contact directly 7 Degrees Records.
“Night Sky Transform” will soon take the way of manufacture via 7 Degrees Records. Expect it within the next couple of months as a gatefold, 180g vinyl, including a poster and a download code. A cassette version will also be available. As of now, we haven’t received any relevant offer for a CD edition, so no plastic yet…
You should also watch out for the split with Great Falls which should be out in the next few days by Hell Comes Home. Eventhough it is part of their subscription series, you’ll still be able to buy it alone as a 7″ or digital download. You’ll be able to order the 7″ from us, and we’ll also propose combo packages with both split-7″EP’s and with all our vinyls so far.
“(…) Side A is made up of three rapid-fire tracks from Dephosphorus. Unit is a huge sounding, wrecking ball of a song lasting for a minute and a half, and Dephosphorus even manage to inject some rock n roll influence into their sound. The Final Computronium begins in the same vein, but morphs into a more outright grind blast. The accented vocals of Panos Agoros making it sound even heavier. The Cosmologist starts off with a spoken word passage sitting atop of their instrumentation before one final lurching blast that completes their half of this split. (…) What a record this is. It takes multiple listens to fully appreciate, but both bands reward with skill and a rip-roaring morsel of grind at it’s best. As with other bands that 7 Degrees Records have released material with, both Dephosphorus and Wake make perfect bedfellows on what is an uncomplicated and blasting release.”